Ornaments have always fascinated humans. When Homo sapiens were hunter gatherers, they created necklaces using the thin bones joined with the nerves and ligaments to wear around their necks. Then came the stones designed 22ct gold jewellery to form as ornaments. Then as evolution progressed, we have developed interested in the inert metals, which were rare and therefore, precious. Metals like gold, silver, platinum and the gemstones are still considered very valuable. Gold is as much important that the economical strength of the country is determined by the amount of its gold reserves. You can get yourself a gold chain to boost your personality and confidence. Learn more about the different types of gold chains that can be worn.
· Necklaces: These are most commonly used gold chains in the market. They are worn around the neck of the wearer. They can be either simple chains or come with complicated designs. There indian gold jewellery could be only one strand or multiple strands. Some necklaces come with up to 5 strands which are clubbed together in only a few points in the whole length of the chain. Generally women wear it with pendants and gents just wear plain chains. This could be interchanged based on their interests.
· Bracelet: This is something that is for men. These are worn in wrists and again come in different designs and sizes based on the customized orders.
· Ear-chains: The earrings are supplemented with a golden chain to be worn around the ears gold chain design men to make sure that the hanging bell decoration is not lost.
· Anklet: This is worn by ladies in their ankles. Though silver anklets are common, golden anklets are also used. These come with little bells which make the chirping noise while the person walks.
· Hip chains: This is another chain type which is very wide in nature and is worn around the hips.